Tuesday 16 April 2013

One Layer Movie

OK - so here's the remake of my film card for Less is More. And it's one layer this time! I'm sticking with The Secret Life of Bees as my movie - I watched it twice!

So I took these supplies . . .

I inked up the hexagons with Hero Arts Butterbar, then stamp kissed on the floral background stamp (which would take off some ink) before stamping on the paper. Gave more texture to the bee hive.

I think the sentiment spacing worked better this time ... as I had the experience of the last card.




9 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love the kissing effect on the hexagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fab. Such a great CAS design, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! Love that you listed all the ingredients!! Love the zippy ness and the little touch of sparkle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your card... perfect !
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super lovely, Janet! I love the composition and white space! And congrats on your random win for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps !! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry this is such a late visit, but I have been cruising on the Rhine for a week and have just got back.
    It's a super card, I love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and well deserved win! I'm fascinated by the 'kissing'technique so off to YouTube it and find out more

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails