Saturday 14 March 2015

Motivating Bookmark

I am trying to organise my life better .... and it's three steps forward, 2 steps backwards. But since I discovered Bullet Journalling only a couple of weeks ago, I'm beginning to make progress.

First I covered my journal (little black book from local stationery store). I made a loop for my pen with the lovely thick ribbon from May Arts.


As the weeks have gone by, I realised that I needed a book mark to mark Today's page ... and link to the Month page. So I have made a magnetic bookmark and I can put the first part on the month page, and the other on today's page!

Part of this process is to establish better daily habits, so I thought it would be a good reminder to put them on the bookmark. I'm a tea drinker, so I can go days without drinking water! Once I'm out walking my dogs, I love it, but I have to make a 15 minute drive to get there ... and it's been raining, raining, raining which means very muddy dogs ... so they haven't been this week at all.


And I'm really not doing well on the last one ... it's 2:04 am now!!! And I must get up early tomorrow morning to take my son to do an exam. Let's hope I do better as the days go by.


Everything is stamped except for the "Drink Water" (I used Elephant font) and the row of glasses. For the rest, I used a mix of stamps, alphabets and masked stamps to only get the parts I wanted. 

This is part of my colouring for The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge.


Also will enter this to the Simon Says Wed Challenge : Things that fly even though my butterflies are rather small.

5 comments:

  1. I love how this is a synopsis of what's important to you right now! Fun and whimsical! (especially love the two different dog faces!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for your bookmark! It's a fantastic design and such a perfect daily reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found you through the 30 day color challenge. Isn't Bullet Journaling great?! It has made my life easier at work and at home. Love your bookmark! All great things to remember to do every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! look at the mix of all those stamps :) so awesome!! thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails