Monday 11 May 2015

Cool Bubbles

I still have the child in me that loves bubbles and fun, so I couldn't resist blowing coloured bubbles using the technique I spotted on the Scrap RDV blog (and here and here) this week.

For my first card I have used just the blue.


Once I die cut circles, I stamped in the negative space, and added dots of liquid pearls, and glossy accents to the sentiment.

Will enter this to :



I knew that Less is More had a water challenge, but I forgot that it was a one layer challenge! Lucky I have made quite few sheets, so will go back to the drawing board for that one.






6 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Love the look of those bubbles, and your sentiment looks so cool with the multiple colors and glossy accents. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great technique, your blue design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and wonderful card! Love the glossy accents on the COOL! So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday and sure hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and nice use of the negative space. Love the colors and technique. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails