Friday 1 May 2015

Lots of Sprinkles ...

Since I coloured Sabrina, I have so many have asked for my card. But they couldn't have it because I'd made it for my daughter's birthday!

Now that I have the MISTI, I thought I'd do a series and change up the colours. I had been waiting for someone to bring me some Copic blender refill as I can't find anyone who will ship to Mauritius. If anyone knows who ships Copic supplies internationally, I would be so grateful. I still have big holes in my colour range, which has been highlighted since I bought Sandy Allnock's Hex Chart. This is just what I have needed - it is so helpful.

I started with the same colour dress, but decided to go for a lighter coloured hair. (Made a couple of these as pink is such a girly colour!)


 I love turquoise, so that was my next choice (and I had the right Copics for it!). Changed the sentiment - but it still matches the image. It's amazing how the PP changes the look too. When I see my cards on the screen, I get a better perspective ... and I think I should have added a tiny border of pink between the white and PP. O well, live and learn.


Going for a more true blue on the last one.



PS. The sentiments are from Penny Black.



10 comments:

  1. So Cute! I love that girl and the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set of cards. Your colouring is superb. I made my first card last week with my Misti. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love these cards. Every time you use this stamp I think I have to have this it just works. Beautiful, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the turquoise version :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder everyone wants one of these! Gorgeous work, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty your different colored versions! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Janet! Love the flowing kisses and your colouring...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love this image and so cool in all these different colours. And wow to the colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You've been super busy Janet. These are all fantastic
    Beautifully coloured, gorgeous colour choices and a great fun image.
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful set of cards. I think the image is beautiful and your colouring is just fab. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails