Friday 28 October 2016

CASology Guest Designer - Week 4

I have so enjoyed my weekly posts as guest designer this month, and although it has come to an end, I’m sure I’ll see you at the challenge each week.


I seem to be going through different techniques and products in the past weeks and this week’s focus is on patterned paper. It is not a natural tendency of mine to use patterned paper. When I started stamping 22 years ago, it was just stamps and ink without all the wonderful new products that are out there now, so often I forget to use patterned paper.

So I decided to do some paper piecing and besides being so much fun, it lets you use up the little bits that are left over from scrapping or other projects. I have gone with another Z-fold card. When I had finished my first Z-fold card a couple of weeks ago, I thought it would be great to use the grass die as the strip. So today's the day!


I used distress pens to give shadows and added white gel pen to highlight areas.

So here’s sending you all some Happy Thoughts … and a creative weekend.


Thank you Melissa and the CASology team for having me as the guest for October.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!! Congrats on being the guest designer in CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, this is so colorful and cheerful and fun! Great way to use patterned papers! I love those fun Purple Onion Designs flowers...have always loved them! It has been great having you as our Featured Designer for October at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails