Friday 24 February 2017

Prismacolor no line colouring

They say practise makes perfect ... so I'm still practising my no line colouring, but this time I'm using the Prismacolor pencils. You can watch the video by Shari Carroll if you want some tips.


[You can see the same Antique Rose coloured with Distress Inks if you want to compare]

I was struggling with working our which colours to use in my new 150 colour set. So I downloaded this colour chart and coloured it myself. 


But I didn't like the fact that the chart didn't fit in my pencil case, and there were 10 lines on the chart but 6 containers in the box. I spent an afternoon cutting up the colours, gluing in 6 rows on a new piece of card stock that would fit in the box and then rearranged the container sets to match it all.

So here is what it looks like now ... so much easier to find the colours I want.


This is my entry to ...





4 comments:

  1. Your colouring looks fabulous! I am still struggling to get going with my Prismacolour pencils, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Janet, the flower is beautiful ad I love the CAS design, so pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on that antique rose, Janet! The sentiment looks great blending in too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. somehow i missed this gorgeous card earlier. Its so so lovely! I'm going to have to go and watch that video that you recommend. I'm struggling a little now with my pencils. I'm rusty anyway and never really got the hang of them. I really love this card. the coloring is really really fabulous! hugs, treen

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails