Tuesday 21 March 2017

Melt

The CASology word cue this week is MELT.


Having wracked my brain with thoughts of ice-cream, melted hearts and snow, I had a spark of inspiration as I was going to sleep last night. How about melted embossing powder ... especially ultra thick embossing powder?! I have a big pot of gold UTEE that's never been used.

Keeping it super simple, I embossed 3 layers onto a square of thick cardstock (400gms), and pressed in my bold rose stamp.


Another shot trying to get the shimmer and shine.


Pop on over and be inspired by what the rest of the DT have created : 




and this week's Sponsor : Stamplorations





SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to use your gold UTEE and I love the effect of your pressed rose...So elegant! Gorgeous card, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pressed rose, Janet - you've inspired me to haul out that large jar of gold UTEE in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Janet! I LOVE the texture on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails