Tuesday 31 October 2017

List ...

The CASology Challenge cue word this week is LIST. I was pretty stumped until I remembered the Life's Messages stamp set of Penny Black.


I first tried stamping each of the lines in a different colour, but it didn't have enough punch, so I did reverse by keeping the text white, but colouring the background. 


Adding some glossing accents to give the hearts an extra pop, and some embossed lines to add interest and flow.


Come on over and get more inspiration from our gifted design team ...






5 comments:

  1. Awesome list, Janet! I love the rainbow banners and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the cue card, Janet! Your colored banners really make your 'list' pop and I love how you added the diagonal embossed lines and shiny hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the challenge, Janet! Love your little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your take on the inspiration word. This is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty with the different colors for each word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails