Tuesday 6 March 2018

Abstract

I could have fun all day with the new CASology challenge. The cue word this week is ABSTRACT.  There are so many wonderful paint mark and abstract images out there ... and I have quite a few in my stash so I may be making a few more this week.

Abstract is a wonderful theme for a masculine card.

Let's start by celebrating ... and painting the town red!



Pop on over to the design team to get more inspiration ...



Guest Designer : Caroline

Here are some of the stamp sets I pulled out when I saw the cue word ... watch this spot in the coming days as I plan to ink up more of these.




I will also enter this in ...

... Less is More : Monochrome Challenge







8 comments:

  1. Really fun design and perfect for the cue card, Janet! I love that you chose a monochromatic color palette, too! Thanks for sharing more stamping ideas with us...I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking this - gr8 make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that bold red! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and striking card.
    Love the pop of red.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love the red swatches and black dots together - really pops! Awesome take on the cue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun artsy card. The bold red color really draws you in. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously bold in these colours and great composition too. What great stamps you have.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stamps you used are perfect for an artsy masculine card and I love the graphic color palette! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More and I'l love to see you joining our new challenge "Once Layer Cards/ Stencils!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails