Tuesday 20 March 2018

Foiled leaf


It's Tuesday so time for the CASology Challenge. The cue word is FOIL.

Do you have a pile of bits and pieces that have been left over or unfinished? I have 3 baskets of them! So happy that I made this is a card from only those baskets of bits.

I had cut a bunch of leaves (like for this card), and paint brush piece from playing in the Abstract challenge a few weeks back.


It's difficult to capture the foil, so here's a different angle.



Pop on over to the design team to get more inspiration ...


Guest Designer : Svetlana

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous foil piece! and I so love the paint brush strokes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know foil could look so good! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome foil leaf! I too have a few baskets of "things". I really should use mine - you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leaf looks amazing in foil and I love how you created the background for it! Thanks for inspiring me to reach for my 'basket of bits' ~ Such a striking card, Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails